Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Getting My Craft On

Okay, tonight I took a break from studying to package a gift for some friends that are expecting a baby. I made a baby bracelet earlier this week and needed to package it before the baby girl makes her entrance into this world. With my infrequency of crafting, my projects don't always turn out cute. Perhaps I will finish some more crafty projects this summer.
David and I also celebrated Cinco de Mayo by making some fajitas for dinner. For some extra oomph & kick I added a jalapeno to the onions & bell peppers. I found out that that was going a bit too far. The fajitas weren't so spicy while eating them but I started to feel some strong heat after I finished my first fajita. My lips were tingling for an hour after dinner. Note to self: no more jalapenos with fajitas.

3 comments:

k and p said...

Cute bracelet...I need to find some time to be more crafty...
ps:funny story about the jalapenos....I had to laugh out loud. seriously!

Kari said...

I really like the little packaging you did with the bracelet, who is having the baby? Remember my bad experience with the jalapenos? I could have told you that was a bad decision!

Kelsey said...

The bracelet is super cute. The package is cute too. A lesson I learned about Jalapenos... be sure to wash your hands REALLY good after handling them. I got some in my eye not too long ago. Thankfully it went away with in a couple hours and just tingled.