Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We have had an excellent Summer

A picture summary of our summer happenings:

Bodyboarding at Santa Cruz and Aptos Beaches with Rodriguez familia.

The sunset from Berkeley Marina while the Rodriguez familia was in California.Evidence of how spectacular our 4th of July was. Firing Roman Candles on said holiday.
We attended a 49ers game. Brrrrr...it was really cold& windy!
The very next day we headed to the California State Fair. The sweet petting zoo that even had wallabies and deer.

Adorable baby piggies that had just been born that morning.Equally adorable calf that had a cast for a tight achilles tendon.
A self-taken picture at the 49ers game.This summer was fantastic for several reasons. #1)I was able to spend alot more quality time with David. With no school to stress about we were able to do alot of day trips on our weekends. We got to go to the beach in Aptos, eat in North Beach in San Francisco, and go the state fair. All were fun, memorable trips for me. #2)I got to spend over a month of my summer with my family. They came to visit us in June, David and I went to Washington for the 4th of July and I returned to Washington for the annual family vacation at the Oregon Coast.

Unfortunately this was likely my last true summer, next year I will be doing clinics 4 days a week and will not have the luxury of spending so much time having fun. David has been a perfect gentleman and husband by allowing me to play all summer long while he diligently went to work everyday. He's the best and I wish there were more ways to show him how much I appreciate his support. Now it's time to dive back into schoolwork and look forward to future adventures.