Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Picking

David and I completed our annual trip to Half Moon Bay to pick some pumpkins out for Halloween. This year we were able to meet up with David's Mom and two brothers' families. Not alot of time to talk...enjoy the pictures.

Starting the morning with Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Sweet & Yummy :)

Hiding in the corn field
The whole crew(minus David taking the picture)
Our niece, Laneah trying to pick up a pumpkin with all her might.
Talk about an awesome view from a pumpkin patch
David hauling our bounty to the cars
We always have a great time visiting Half Moon Bay, but it was definately much funner sharing the day with family. Candi & Rob have just moved back from England and we are excited to have all of David's family within a close vicinity to go on fun outings like this.
Pumpkin Picking also means that the holidays are just around the corner and I can not wait to be done with my current semester.
so this was pretty short, but I must return to studying.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Those pumpkins you're sitting on are huge. This reminds me of when you worked for the corn maze. Those doughnuts are calling my name!

Kari said...

Cute pics, I wish we had a pumpkin patch that charming. I agree with Kelsey those doughnuts are looking bomb! I had one this morning from Krispy Kreme, it was cinnamon and amazing, you should try it!