Wednesday, January 28, 2009

San Francisco

A few weeks ago David and I went for a walk in the Presidio in San Francisco. It was a really nice sunny day and we walked along the Promenade near Chrissy Field. We have not done much exploring around the Presidio before. We found out there's alot more to discover just in that one park in San Francisco.Enjoying the January California weather.

Nerd Alert! David and I have been trying to remember to
bring our binoculars with us to various places and events.
Surprisingly they are VERY nice to have!

A nice looking palm tree.

Our favorite encounter: The life size Yoda fountain in front of the LucasArts complex.

It was a very fun walk and gave an awesome view of the Golden Gate Bridge. When we have visitors we typically take them to the actual Golden Gate Bridge to walk on the span....but I think we may take them here instead. You get a beautiful view and it's not quite as scary since you're not 100' in the air. I can't wait to return on another sunny day.

1 comment:

shaunie said...

I looks really pretty and warmer than where I am. Ben appreciates the Yoda statue. Your hair looks short - did you cut it, or is it just the curls?