Sunday, January 27, 2008

Juno


David and I saw Juno this weekend & thought it was a really good movie. We really like Michael Cera and Jason Bateman from the old TV show Arrested Development.
Arrested Development was about this wealthy dysfunctional family and I can not begin to describe how fun & hilarious the show is (since I'm not so funny myself). The family has intricate, quirky characters and you get to know their personalities as the show progresses. In the tv show Michale (Jason Bateman) is George Michael's (Michael Cera) father. I just had to bring it up because I was reminiscing after seeing Juno on Friday. If you ever decide to watch the series you must start at the beginning.
Here is a clip of one of the running jokes in the series: The Chicken Dance.
P.S. It's probably much funnier to me...but I like it.

2 comments:

Kari said...

We just went and saw Juno too, a little quirky, but pretty funny. You love Arrested Development.

The Mothership said...

I saw the previews for Juno and thought it looked pretty funny. And I have never seen Arrested Development, but maybe I'll have to check it out!